• High availability and production in Swedish nuclear
• Significant renewables growth following the full commissioning of Sandbank (288 MW) and partial commissioning of Pen y Cymoedd (144 MW of a total of 228 MW)
• Increase in customer base by about 95,000 contracts and strong Net Promoter Score, NPS, (customer loyalty)
• Continued investments to improve quality of supply in distribution grids in Germany and Sweden
• Build out of charging infrastructure for electric vehicles
• Net sales decreased by 4% to SEK 40,064 million (41,619)
• Underlying operating profit1 remained unchanged at SEK 8,341 million (8,300)
• Operating profit1 of SEK 6,024 million (10,199)
• Profit for the period of SEK 3,782 million (6,820)
• Electricity generation of 36.6 TWh (34.5)
Other report material and information about the press conference starting at 10.30 CET is available on corporate.vattenfall.com.
This information is such that Vattenfall is required to make public in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and/or the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, by the agency of the contact persons above, at 09.00 CET on 28 April 2017. This press release has been prepared in both Swedish and English versions. In the event of discrepancies between the two versions, the Swedish version shall govern.
For more information, please contact:
Johan Sahlqvist, Head of Investor Relations, phone +46 (0) 8 739 72 51, cell +46 (0) 72 226 40 51
Markus Friberg, Head of Media Relations & Editorial Nordic/Corp/EU, cell: +46 (0) 70 261 30 84
Vattenfall’s Press Office, telephone: +46 (0) 8 739 50 10, email@example.com