You decide how your computer deals with cookies through your browser settings. See your browser's help pages for more information on how to block or remove cookies.
We make use of both first and third party cookies for different purposes. Some of the cookies on your computer are removed when you leave our website (session cookies), but others remain for up to two years so that the website can recognise you from time to time, if you return (permanent cookies).
We do not register any information about the visitor's IP address, so the information can never be connected to you personally.
- Facilitate the use of the website and allow for fast download of pages onto your computer. (First party session cookies)
- Streamline and follow up our digital activities and campaigns. To do this, we make use of external partners (a third party, permanent cookie).
- With the help of the analysis tool Google Analytics (third party session and permanent cookies), we collect statistics on how out visitors move around the website, for example:
- If the visitor has been to the website before
- From where the visitor has clicked onto our website
- Which pages are visited on the website
- How long the visit lasts
- Which browser is being used
How to avoid the statistics tool
If you do not want your visits to our website to be shown in the statistics, you can install an add-on in your browser. The add-on is available for Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera.
The add-on at Google Analytics website